Tuesday, December 6, 2011

All I Want for Christmas is You

I found this video yesterday and I can't stop watching it.  I am so enamored by this guy dancing to one of my favorite secular Christmas songs.  And I'm not going to lie, every time it comes on the radio or in a store, I have to suppress the urge to dance all over the place.  I was leaving the women's seminar last Friday, this song came on and I told my friend Ashley "I want to dance every time this song comes on!"  If I could dance like this guy, I would be dancing all the time.  But of course, in my mind, I'm totally this awesome.  Sigh...if only.  I hope you enjoy!  And I hope Megan can see this video from the Indian Ocean.  If not, check it out when you get back to civilization, girl.  I want to be his BFF.


2 comments:

Megan said...

You are one crazy bloggin machine! I love that! I am going to give it a try and see if I can view it!

Megan said...

Okay, I am laughing...something tells me he is in Drama. Man, where would we be without YouTube? And I love this song too. I watch 'Love Actually' every Christmas and this song is my favorite part.

Hugs to you friend.