Friday, January 25, 2008

Lost - It's Back Baby

If you have any taste in television at all, you're anxiously awaiting the season premiere of lost. We freaking deserve it - TV is gone to you know what in a handbasket. I watched "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader" last night for pete's sake. I hang my head in shame. The writer's strike has got to end!

If you are a lost fan, click here to get a little sneak peek. Spoiler warning. And remember that E!Online is a great source for Lost info. I'm sure this is on ABC.com somewhere, but when I looked, I could not find it.

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=5d90c5ac-d403-494d-965f-f74f7b6b0ce1


Sorry I don't know how to do that word click link thingy. Need to figure that out.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Honeyed Hashette said...

Haha! You're so funny!
To do the "link thing" just type Lost Info (or whatever you want to call it) and highlight it by draggin your mouse over it. Click the chain link logo next to text color and size and it will open a little box where you type the link (or paste it) and click save. Voila! A "link thing" is created. :)