Friday, October 10, 2008

The Return of Johnny Bravo

I'm working from home today. And when I say working, I really mean chasing Bergen, doing laundry and glancing at the Blackberry occasionally. I thought I would give you a glimpse into Bergen's latest obsession. Santa's Rockin'. I'm sure you aren't a Wiggles fan, but you seriously have to see Barry Williams on this clip. Dude done lost his mind. Or he got paid really well. It's a toss up. We all know the Wiggles are laughing their way to the bank. Hey! Must be the mon-ay!

These are some seriously sweet moves straight from "We're gonna keep on, keep on, keep on, keep on dancin' all thru the night".

Enjoy! And know that Bergen is running around the house saying "Tanta Taus hohoho".

2 comments:

Honeyed Hashette said...

I. Am. Frightened.

Amy said...

You should come live in my house for a while. Non stop Wiggles. It's why I'm a little crazy. And when I say "a little" I really mean "a lot"!!!