Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 Rewind Part 1

Happy New Year!

I spent some time yesterday looking through old pictures on Facebook and reading old blogs.  And then I spent a little time regretting that I had not blogged in so long, because so many amazing, marvelous, ordinary, beautiful things happen here daily and while I'm in them everyday - living them - I wish I had spent more time documenting.  I'm thankful for Facebook - while I get a lot of ribbing for being on there too much, at least it documents some of the day-to-day that I want to remember.

So, in 2013 - with a little more time on my hands than I'm use to - I'm going to document more.  I don't enjoy scrapbooking so I need to be putting this stuff somewhere!

I'll start with a best-of for 2012, part one. 

January -  obviously never happened because I can't find any pictures of it.

(somehow I didn't get a picture from Joe's 40th party...which is probably for the best...)

February brought Valentine's Parties and meeting new cousins...

 





March brought both kids acting in a live action thriller - Spiders from Space 2, produced by a good friend (who happens to be an amazing dad and clearly a pillar of patience as he directed a movie starring all our turkey friends)



And a ski trip to Crested Butte...


In April, we played lots of baseball...



Chilled at Starbucks...


Enjoyed the fresh air...


In May, we hosted our best friends on a trip of a lifetime to St. Thomas


 Had a 4th grade recorder concert...



4th grade awards...

And preschool graduation...

June was awesome after a free trip to the Ranger's game and Mexican food for Father's Day




And a trip to the river for our family reunion...


my happy place...
 

 


Stay tuned for part 2...

1 comment:

Megan said...

Yay! I love it when you blog! How amazing is that photo of the gang at the beach? Love it!