Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fall Ball

Fall baseball is in full swing. 8:00am games as far as the calendar can plan them. I love it.

Preston is on the Rangers 9U. First year of kid pitch. They lost 6-7.



He plays a mean catcher

Bergen played up to 5U t-ball. He's on the Diamond Jaxx. They are adorable.




Sliding into home. Fantastic.

I think his primary defensive move is to talk the opponent into distraction.


And to butter up the umps. Always. Talking.

And talking...


Love the ump's face - laughing and thinking "whose kid is this?"



My baseball players



3 comments:

Megan said...

Yea! You're back! Such handsome boys! I love fall ball! When are we having coffee?

K. Law said...

So glad you are back! Nothing like some good fall sports! Love the pictures!

Honeyed Hashette said...

I love the umps face and the talking talking and talking. You have some cute kids! Still can't believe they are 9 and 4!!

P.S. you got any hot dogs?