Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Top 10 Things I'm Thankful For

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, here are the 10 things I'm most thankful for...right now.

#10 - My Hoover Floormate and the slight buzz I get from the fumes inhaled while scrubbing the floors for 2.5 hours.

#9 - Hibachi and sushi...and wine.

#8 - A husband who can cook. And likes to cook. So I don't have to do the big stuff.

#7 - The muscle relaxer I'm about to take to make up for #10.

#6 - Chocolate. It goes well with the fumes, wine, sushi and muscle relaxer.

#5 - The cortisone shot I got on Friday. Ding dong daddy that was worth the price of the copay!

#4 - The episode of "Glee" that I'll be watching soon after the younglings are fast asleep.

#3 - The muscle relaxer...wait, did I say that already?

#2 - The massive meal I'm going to devour tomorrow without a lick of regret.

#1 - My sweet family, as crazy as they are, for making life wonderful and eventful. And my parents for loving me and raising me to be the woman I am today. And my inlaws, for being completely perfect. And my friends who love me and support me and would carry a dead body for me if I asked. And for God, who truly blesses me everyday and gives me the promise to never leave me, and gives me hope and salvation.

God bless you and your family this Thanksgiving. Don't pass by this precious holiday in expectation of Christmas. Take some time to give thanks to God for everyday blessings. Big and small.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

K.Law said...

I am just now catching up on blogs. Not catching up on writing however, but I can't do it all! lol.
Loved your post. Made me laugh and smile. And I too have only nice things to say about muscle relaxers!